Sunday, March 16, 2014

Liebster Award

Posted by FeelingBeautiful at 11:20 AM

I was nominated by not one, not two, but THREE amazing bloggers for the Liebster Award.  I was nominated by the lovely Mlle karen anneAdrie, and Hope.  Thank you guys so much for the nomination. Everyone go and check their blogs out, they have great posts to read! (:

The Liebster Award is an award that gives recognition to up coming bloggers that have less than 200 followers.  

The Rules:
1. Write 11 different facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions that your nominee(s) have given you.
3. Write 11 new questions for the people you nominate.
4. Pass the award onto 11 other bloggers to answer.

Facts About Moi (me):
(Since I already wrote 11 facts already about me on my "Sunshine Award Blog", I will just be doing the same facts for this award)
1. I danced for 14 years.
2. I was captain of my cheerleading squad back in high school.
3. I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 years!<3
4. I have 2 older brothers.
5. I am a business and accounting major, so hopefully I will open up my own little makeup store one day.
6. I can watch Netflix shows all day! (90210, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl)
7. Boy Meets World is my all time favorite show! TOPANGA!! (:
8. Only 4 people know about my blog: my boyfriend, my mother, my best friend Amber and my sister in law Carly.
9. I have a dog named Brandy who is my everything! 
10. I come from a very small town with a population of only 14,000.
11. I graduated with 52 kids in high school.  Extremely small class, I know, but I would of never had it another way. They are all still my friends and we got a long so well!

Hopes Questions:
1.Why did you start your blog?
I started it because I wanted to get some of my makeup looks out there and also give my opinion about some products and reviews.  I always look up stuff before I buy it just to see if it is actually worth it. Also it is a great way for my to just let my feelings out and that I could just write about anything.

2. A piece of advice you would like to share (can be beauty or non beauty related)?
I'm not really good at giving advice but if you shave with conditioner instead of soap (when your run out of shaving cream) it softens the hair on your legs which makes it easier to shave and leaves your legs so soft!

3. Your favorite place to eat out?
It would be an Italian restaurant from where I'm from called "Rinaldi's"

4. If you could only use three beauty products for a week, what would they be?
Without a doubt it would be foundation, blush and mascara. 

5. A pet peeve?
I can't think of one right now :/ 

6. Favorite place or country you have visited?
Punta Cana was one of my favorite vacations!

7. Your favorite season?
Summer

8. Favorite Film?
The notebook

9. Favorite places to shop?
Forever 21, MAC, Brandy Melville

10. Most Embarrassing moment?
I can't think of one right now but I have had TONS of them but just recently my mother and I were going out to eat and I fell up the stairs at the restaurant.  I'm a klutz! :/

Adrie's Questions:
1. What is your favorite makeup/skin brand?
MAC

2. What can't you leave your house without?
My purse

3. Favorite subject in school?
Math

4. Favorite musical artist?
Backstreet Boys (:

5. Most played song on your iTunes?
Cher - Turn back time

6. What kind of phone do you have?
HTC one

7. What is your favorite color?
Pink

8. What is your most used social network?
Would be between twitter and Facebook

9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher

10. Something you once obsessed/fangirled over.
I can't think of anything right now.

11. Dream job?
Own a makeup store.

Mlle Karenanne's Questions:
1. What is your full name?
Lana Marie Petrini

2. You have 5 minutes to put on make up, what products would you use?
My CC cream since it goes on quicker for me, my blush and mascara.

3. Are you a planner or spontaneous?
I believe i'm a little bit of both.

4. If you could have and profession you wanted, what would it be? Skys the limit.
To be an actress of course!

5. Have you gotten a hidden talent?
Not that I can think of.

6. Name a beauty product that you couldn't live without and why?
My foundation, because I feel it makes my skin look flawless.

7. Who is your fashion icon?
Selena Gomez

8. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
To be invisible so no one could see me and I could just sneak up on anyone. haha

9. Are you a tea or coffee person?
Neither, I don't think any of them.

10. If your house was burning and you have time to take one thing, what would it be?
My puppy!

11. Most inspired quote?
"Life's a climb, but the view is great"

My Questions

1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
2. What is your favorite makeup product, and where is it from?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. Favorite YouTuber
5. What was a great moment in your life?
6. What is your passion?
7. What is your favorite makeup item that you loved all year?
8. How did you meet your best friend?
9. How did you get into blogging?
10. What can't you leave your house without?
11. What is a good advice that you would like to share?

I Nominate
(Since I already nominated people for the sunshine award, I will only be nominating 7 people the Liebster Award) 








The Rules

You must link back to the person who nominated you.

You must answer the questions given to you.

You must pick 11 nominees to answer your 11 questions you chose for them.

You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.

You must contact the nominees that you have nominated.


Can't wait to read all your answers! :)

Don't forge to follow me


Lana xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lanas Makeup Beauty (: Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos