Sunday, March 30, 2014

Makeup Using Naked 3

Posted by FeelingBeautiful at 6:17 AM

The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is one of my favorites and also my go to eyeshadows.  

The other night, I went out with my family for my grandfathers 89th birthday party!  I wanted to look natural since I was with my family and just going for dinner and didn't want to go too crazy on my makeup.  The Naked 3 palette is a great palette if your looking for neutral colors and want to stick to looking natural. 

What I Used
- MAC strobe cream
- Smashbox photo finish primer
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- MAC pro long wear concealer in NW20




Eyes
- Urban Decay eye primer potion
- Naked 3: Nooner (on the crease)
- Naked 3: Buzz (on the eyelid)
- Naked 3: Darskide (Outer V)
- Naked 3: Dust (tear duct & under brows)

Lips
- MAC plushglass lip gloss in "Viva Glam VI"

Cheeks
- MAC blush in "Warm Soul"
-Nars highlighter in "Albatross"


  • The picture on the right is my sister in law carly & I out to eat for my grandfathers dinner.
  • I ended up just teasing my hair for more volume in my hair.
  • Just wanted to show you my finished look.  I ended up changing shirts that night since in these two pictures I have different shirts on. 


         





Hope you like the look :)

Let me know what you think by commenting on this post. :)

Lana xoxo








1 comments:

Abigail on October 16, 2015 at 2:07 AM said...

Your eyeshadow looks stunning! <3

http://abigailalicex.com

Post a Comment

 

Lanas Makeup Beauty (: Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos