Friday, March 14, 2014

March 2014 ipsy Bag

Posted by FeelingBeautiful at 9:40 AM

So I got my March ipsy glam bag in the mail yesterday! I always get excited when I see that pink package in my mailbox (: It's like i'm a little girl getting a new barbie doll, well at least I was excited when I always got one. 

An ipsy glam bag is a subscription you pay $10 for every month that you can cancel at anytime or $110 for a full subscription of the year.  You get 4 to 5 products inside a cute makeup bag.  Some of the items they give you are sample sizes or full sizes.  If you love makeup and want to try anything thats out there, get this subscription.  It's amazing and such a good deal! 

Okay, now lets get started!

This is the makeup bag this month that all of my items came in.  It is adorable! 

These were all the products above that I got in my March ipsy glam bag.

(Nicole by O.P.I - $6.99 at Ulta)

In my ipsy bag, I got the Nicole by O.P.I nail color in "On What Grounds".  It is fro their roughles collection that is new. "On What Grounds" is a gorgeous turquoise color.  There are 3 other colors in the roughles line.  You also have a pretty light purple color (I'm Stucco On You), a pink color (Rock The Look), and a yellowish orangish color (Sand In My Shoe).  Where do they come up with these awesome names!? I did have to put two coats on my nails, but I would definitely check this line out.

(BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick - $18)

I got a sample sized BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in the color "Get Ready".  I have never tried the BareMinerals lipsticks before.  I never was a fan of BareMinerals at all, but this lipstick, I have to say I am a fan of.  It's a really pretty not so dark pink color.  It looks really nice for the spring.  Definitely try a sample of it! You can go find this lipstick here.  

(Pixi Mini Flawless Beauty Primer - $9 original size - $22)

The Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer evens the skin tone and gives your a youthful healthy glow.  You would put this on before your foundation.  The pearl extract ingredient in this primer protects your skin and is anti-aging.  It also hydrated my skin when I tried it out, gave me nice glow, and my makeup did stay on for a while.  You can find this product at their site, just click here.

 (Be A Bombshell Cosmetics eyeshadow - $16)

The last item I received was the Be A Bombshell eyeshadow quad in "Bora Bora".  I really don't play around with colors like these but I just love that red color and the copperish color.  They are very pigmented.  If you want to check the rest of the colors out, check on their site by clicking here

The total of all the items that I received in my March bag was $42.99.  I only payed $10 for this months bag.  It's a great deal what ipsy does.  Great subscription to get.  If you would like to get a subscription or check out the ipsy site, just click here

Are you subscribed to ipsy already? What did you get in your March glam bag?

Lana xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lanas Makeup Beauty (: Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos